Brownsburg West Middle School Cheerleading Tryout
- This is the try out for Fall season only.
Tryout Clinic- meet in the main gym immediately after school (face mask must be worn)
Monday, August3 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Tryouts- meet in the main gym immediately after school (face mask must be worn)
Thursday, August 6 3:00pm – 4:30pm
Cheerleading Clinics and Tryout Attire
|T-shirt (preferably Brownsburg) and shorts||Wear your hair up and out or your face. A bow is preferred, but not required.|
|Cheer or tennis shoes||Bring a water bottle with your name on it|
|YOU MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES UNLESS DIRECTED|
- If you did a sport last year, you do not need an updated physical. If you did not do a sport last year, a current physical dated after April 1, 2020 must be uploaded in Privit prior to Monday, August 3, 2020.
- EVERYONE trying out must update and sign ALL of the forms in Privit prior to Monday, August 3, 2020.
- GPA of at least a 2.0
- No after school or evening conflicts that will require missing or leaving practices or games unless it is a BWMS sponsored event. This is a new requirement this year.
- Follow BWMS Athletics on Twitter or the schools website for any changes or updates.
- Contact Coach Rodgers(Raphael)- email@example.com
- Privit Website: https://brownsburgbulldogs-in.e-ppe.com