BWMS 7th & 8th Grade Football
- All current 7-8 grade students will be able to use their completed IHSAA physical, currently in PRIVIT from the 2019-2020 school year, for the 2020-21 school year.
Updating signature and information forms in PRIVIT will still be a requirement for the 2020-21 school year. This includes the IHSAA Health History Update and Consent & Release Certificate in PRIVIT. This is a new form from the IHSAA to be able to participate in any workouts. When completing this form, if you answer “Yes” to any of the survey questions, you must obtain a new pre-participation sports physical for 2020-2021 prior to the first official practice of your sport.
- First official practice will be after school on Monday August 3.
- Practices will be Monday – Friday from 2:50 – 5:30 p.m.
- Most Thursdays are game days. A game schedule can be found at https://bwmsbulldogs.com/
- Student-athletes will change for practice in the locker room after school.
- Locker rooms will only be allowed 50% capacity at a time.
- Masks must always be worn to and from practices.
- Equipment will be passed out on Monday August 3.
- After practice only your helmet and shoulder pads will stay in your locker. You must take everything else (shirt, shoes, cleats, pants, etc.) home after practice.
- All student-athletes will be provided with a water bottle by BWMS. The student-athlete is responsible for bringing the water bottle to practice every day.
- Water bottles can be refilled during practice but only by a coach/trainer.
- Email: 8th Grade Head Coach – Anthony Brown: Anthony.Brown3@indy.gov
7th Grade Head Coach – Blake Steinacker: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remind: Text @bwmsfb to the number 81010